Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Many sides of me...

So, I'm in a pondering mood today and I've been wondering about the many sides I wish I could portray every day!

First off, I have the side of me that is very classic and enjoys a nice comfortable cardigan, a cup of chai tea, and a good book. This person is the one that wishes to be the perpetual student and learn everything there is to know in the world! I want to cater to this "Kendra" and spend more time in bookstores and wear my hair pinned up with minimal makeup and solid, classic colors in my clothes.

Secondly, there's the side that influences my tattoos and piercings. I have 3 tattoos and 10 piercings. I love to wear black eyeliner and wear my hair straight as a nail or curly and WILD! I like to paint my nails black and wear basically dark clothes plus enjoy my super pale skin. That's an awfully blurry pic but essentially this "Kendra" loves to head out to the bar and is super, duper attracted to her tattooed boyfriend even more! haha...I want to appease to this side and get more tattoos, more piercings, color my hair dark browns and reds, and feel the edge creatively seep out.

Lastly, there's the side that I'm just now finding. This part likes the model persona and enjoys the camera. While I've only done one photoshoot, I could feel the rush within me. This part goes hand in hand with the fitness "Kendra" too. This side is almost superficial on the way she looks and wants to constantly make myself better and create beautiful, sexy pictures. This "Kendra" makes me want to workout at least 6 days a week and eat properly no matter the cravings I get.

So, with that all said...the third "Kendra" can really fit into either of the other two...but how in the world do I make the first two happy together?!?!?!

No comments: