Friday, September 25, 2009

INS and OUTS

This a popular post that goes around the blogs...so I thought I'd chance one myself!


INS:

-Busy weekend with a wedding shower and a play
-Cool nights
-Finding out that I have a MAC eyeshadow..haha
-Casual Fridays at work for which I'm wearing jeans and a Coca-Cola hoodie!
-Steven still loving me even though I'm a nutcase (typical girl)

OUTS:

-Steven's mom breaking a rib this morning...and now they're keeping her overnight at the hospital
-My dogs constantly waking us up early in the morning
-SPIDERS..we have BIG brown recluse popping up everywhere!
-Not making enough money to pay bills (woe-is-me..i know)
-No more flip-flops every day very very soon! :(

I TAG EVERYONE THAT READS MY BLOG TO DO THEIR OWN PERSONAL INS AND OUTS POST :)

1 comment:

Computergirl said...

Finding makeup you had forgotten about is great full stop! Spiders- yeah.. apparently a good spider year.

I had to stop wearing flip slops a while back, I love them though, just wish the weather was a bit warmer!!

I enjoyed reading that- I saw it before I read your comment- but thats for posting on my blog :)

Have a great weekend!
Emma :)