Friday, September 4, 2009

Many fails this morning...

So, I can't believe how bad this morning started off!!! I was so frustrated and I really hope its not a precursor to the rest of the day...


I was getting ready and I ended up dropping my favorite eyeshadow that I use as my base color every day. It was totally busted to pieces! I picked up the biggest pieces I could and have enough to probably last me a couple weeks. But now I'm super sad about it! :(


Then, if that wasn't enough, I was putting on my mascara and I dropped it putting a HUGE black smear on my white tank top and then it fell to the floor. But not without putting a black streak on the wall and floor. I picked it up..pulled all the nasties off of it..and started over.

I'm so glad we have a 3 day weekend!! Whew...

No comments: