Monday, September 21, 2009

Celebrate good times! COME ON!

Well, I took Friday off this past weekend in order to travel my happy little butt up to Cheyenne, Wyoming to enjoy a wedding reception for my friend who just returned from Iraq! He and his wife got married before he left a year ago in New Jersey so none of us were able to celebrate with them!!! SOOOO...they had a party this weekend!! :)

Here's a few shots from the event! :)
There is half of Jason, Donny (groom), Courtney (bride), and Rod. Both Rod and Donny were stationed in Iraq together!

Enjoying their first dance!

Steven caught the garter...of course! ;)

A pic of me and Steven...

Rod's fiance was unable to join him so he was there stag. Steven decided that they should dance together!

Two of my favorite people in the whole world!! Steven and Donny! :)

After the formal festivities we headed up to a hotel room and continued the after-party! It was great to see my old friends again after they'd been gone for so long! I really do miss them terribly!!! PLUS, a huge PLUS, Steven and the guys got along famously! :)

All in all, we spent a healthy 12 hours away from home and enjoyed every second of it!

The rest of the weekend was definitely spent recovering...haha

No comments: