Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy 4 weeks Marlee!


Today, Marlee is 4 weeks old! Doesn't seem like much to me! I feel like she's been in our lives for much, much longer!

She's the most amazing person that has ever entered into my life. I can't thank God enough for granting me the chance to be a mother!

I love the way Marlee stares at pictures and lights like they're the most magnificent creations imaginable! I love the way she gets so mad that she just makes a slight scream instead of yelling at the top of her lungs. I love the way she lets her arm dangle above her head when she's eating and just twirls her hair in her hands. I love her little red button nose, her curious eyes, her long monkey toes, everything...

Come July 4th, it will be her official 1-month birthday and what a day to have it! I'm so excited to see her dressed in RED WHITE AND BLUE with her wiggling arms and legs enjoying the holiday with us!

Tomorrow, we're going to introduce Marlee to the wonders of Stampede Rodeo! I have a feeling she'll sleep through the whole darn thing but you better believe I'll have my camera with me! :)

No comments: