Monday, July 19, 2010

Birthdays...


Today is my dear Steven's 32nd birthday. (Also, my 24 1/2 birthday...yes we're 7 1/2 years apart to the day)

I'm not sure how he really feels about it. The days leading up he kept talking like he was willing to forget he's 32 years old, but then this morning he seemed rather happy. He left to lend a hand to a friend giving me sweet kisses, Marlee-bug a kiss on the forehead, and, because he was in a goofy mood and she was eating, a kiss on my bare boob saying "give me some boob too" to Marlee! (Yes, I know that's what you really wanted to know..ha)

Alas, since December 2008 I have loved this "old man". He's honestly one of my favorite people I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. Steven is brilliant but doesn't let too many people know that. He's strong; both physically and emotionally. (Which helps balance out my emotional distraught most days.) He's handsome in that rugged but refined way. He's my best friend, my lover, my number one fan, and the absolute best father to my daughter! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE!

No comments: