Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Football helmets, hats, books, and movies galor....

So, I'm fiending...like seriously jonesin'...for some decor! My house is a hodgepodge of everything that we own just stuffed where it'll fit. (Comes with living in such a small space - 420 square feet). Hence the title of this blog...

I get daily e-mails from etsy.com and sometimes they're decor oriented. Honestly, I'm amazed at how clever people are out there! I want far too many things when I look through these e-mails!!

Not to mention, the wonderful blogs Ruby writes about decor and well, her and I have a kinship so it makes me want to be wandering through stores with her!

*sigh* Sadly, I'm stuck. Probably for another year. I have no ability to decorate....

Unless...hmmm....unless I decide to go crazy and get rid of stuff!!!!

BUT...if I get rid of stuff, then we won't have anything to fill a normal sized space with!!!

Oi...HELP...I don't know what to do!

No comments: