Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lack-o-sleep...

I do have a plethora of pictures to post from the holiday weekend...but I'm slacking! I'll get to it!

In the meantime, I just want to vent...

Last night was terrible! Sure, I'm used to the waking up at Marlee's cries and feeding her and then going back to sleep. No big deal. But last night, a whole other story!!!

I'd hear her cry...wake up...feed her...then have her wiggle and fuss while I was trying to get her to sleep. I'd attempt for at least 45 minutes and then wake up Steven. He, of course, is not a happy-camper when woken up! So, I've got a fussy baby and a fussy boyfriend!!! UGH!

This happened twice...

The real kicker: once Marlee was in Steven's arms, she went right to sleep... Seriously, are you kidding me?!

Nothing like making your mom feel like she doesn't matter...already...poo...

No comments: