Thursday, July 22, 2010

Well, Wing Wednesday was a bust! Turns out, they don't like to give new-non-drinkers special treatment in getting food instead of drinks...whatever! It just kind of ruined my night...but hey, there's always another time!

I've got quite a few pictures I want to share...and not much to say...so, here ya go:
Cute little toes...

Look Mom! I can hold my head up! :)


She's a pro at sucking on her hands! I was a thumb-sucker...wouldn't put it past her!

Marlee has Daddy's ears...
Drunken smiles, anyone!?
Maybe just silly squinty ones...

But my favorite smiles are open-mouthed and fun!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. Look at that precious baby!!! Drink it up -- memorize her scent, her newborn noises and how you feel when she's lying still in your arms. :)