Monday, August 30, 2010

Tagged...

My dear Miss Ruby tagged me in a post....the tag is to answer these questions:

1. What is your all-time favorite movie (the one that you can watch over and over, when just hearing it in the back ground is enough to imagine exactly what is happening on the screen)? This is tough for me to answer as I love TONS of movies...but I guess I'd have to say...hmmm...Step Brothers. It's stupid, ridiculous humor, but we love it and quote it daily!

2. Tell me about one Halloween costume you remember wearing as a child. I remember being a giant green M&M. I went trick or treating with my friends and they were all witches or Spice Girls...and here I am, BIG and GREEN in all it's glory!

3. Why did you start blogging? I needed an outlet. I never really stuck with it until this year when I really found my "voice".

4. What makes you happy? Stability. I would give anything for it right about now too...

5. If you were able to go back in time, where would you go and why? (I'll have to join Ruby on this one) The early - mid 50's. I, too, love the simplicity of the era.

6. What was the last thing you bought at the grocery store? Tortillas...we love them...

7. How do you take your coffee? (If you don’t drink coffee … wait, let me get a handle on that … YOU DON’T DRINK COFFEE??? Ok, if you don’t drink coffee, then what is your favorite beverage?) If I drink it, it's the fancy stuff...and I like it with soy milk and caramel...haha

8. Brag a little . . . tell me about a recent RAK (random act of kindness) that you took part in. Umm...we have a friend coming from California tomorrow. I've opened my home to him to stay as long as he needs to. The real kicker is that my home is 420 square feet and there's now going to be 3 adults, 1 baby, 1 cat and 1 dog in it! Whew!

1 comment:

Ruby said...

LOVE what you wrote my friend!