Friday, August 6, 2010

Things I love...

First off, HAPPY FRIDAY! I enjoy weekends sooooo much....especially now that we're all sober! They've become like little vacations...times to really be together...*sigh* I. Can't. Wait.

Now...things I love:

  1. When Marlee is at work with me while Dad goes to his meetings, she likes to sit in her carseat at the base of my stool to have some wiggle time. (I'm sure it gets rather boring watching Mom do work on the computer when she's in my lap). I look down at her while she's wiggling and she'll catch my eyes...I'll smile...she'll smile...and then she'll start talking to me. I love this one-on-one time...and honestly, I can't wait for her to just laugh at me! :)
  2. This may seem ridiculous...but Carl's Jr.'s Cranberry Apple Walnut Chicken Salad just speaks to me. I really don't know how to express the deliciousness of this 300 calorie wonder! Just try it...please?!
  3. Sometimes when we're just laying in our bed watching movies (our bed is in our living room...which we converted to the bedroom...so that the bedroom can become the nursery/walk-in closet) Steven will reach his arm over and just place his hand on my side, my arm, my hip, somewhere...and that warmth, that touch, just makes me melt. I could stay in that moment for years!

There's my love for today...

Do you have any??

1 comment:

Ruby said...

Those are great things to love!