Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I'm trying...

Ok...so breakfast this morning, I had yogurt with some granola! (it was actually noon...but it was my first meal)

I packed in my purse for work a banana and peanut butter sandwich (we need some lunch meat), a pudding cup (I might eat that), and a bag of baby carrots. I also was sure to grab my Nalgene so that I could just drink tons of water instead of getting a pop!!!

It's Employee Appreciation Week and we had ice cream sandwiches today....so I splurged and had one!!! Now, I think I'd better skip that pudding cup....

I'm trying..really, I am....

I think it's really the birth control shot (not trying to find an excuse). They warned me! They said it'll increase appetite but to just eat more veggies and fruit and drink tons of water! Guess in my head that turned into, "eat tons of cookies and pop and whatever"!

But...again, I'm trying...

1 comment:

Ruby said...

Baby steps my friend, baby steps.