Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Mommy and Me

This past weekend we had some more fun in the park while watching Daddy play softball! Marlee's Godmother Lori spent the day with us! (hence why I finally have Mommy and Me pictures)



All smiles...


I love Lori's face in this one...too funny!



MUAH!


The best!!! She's my favorite! (note her obsession with grabbing things now...like the bottom of her dress)



Those hands are the MOST interesting thing these days!


Softball must be pretty interesting...plus, she's getting so good at sitting up!


Yep, there's Daddy being his silly self. If you look closely you'll see how torn up his knee is!


Who can resist toes in the grass!






2 comments:

CosmoMommy said...

Ahh... baby feet are so sweet - you just wanna grab their toes and squeeze em! She's beautiful and those little dresses is why I've been telling myself I want a girl.

Becca said...

I LOVE the toes in the grass pic! Very cute!