Friday, February 13, 2009

To be loved...

The comment left on my last post is absolutely correct. I had a path...I was going to be with someone that I thought was for me...and we'd work for life...but then things happened...and I met Steven...and look where I am now...completely loved...

Steven and I were laying on the couch last night while watching movies. Something we always do. Well, it was different last night because about every ten minutes he'd squeeze me, kiss me, put his face against mine, and tell me that he loves me so much. I don't know that I've felt that love from another person in such a long long time. He also has a way of always having his hand, arm, leg, something next to me or on me all night long.

It's always the little things that really make love worth something though. Like today, I came to work without eating anything and I'm okay with that, but Steven won't let it happen. So he brings me food if I'm hungry. Today, he called and asked if I wanted food...brought me some, hot off the stove...and along with that a Valentine's Day card. In it he confessed his love to me...and just how happy he was able to meet me, etc.

I don't know....seems all like a bunch of "mumbo-jumbo" to people I'm sure. And I guess it's probably difficult to put into words how I really do feel about it all...but I'm just excited that this path is developing and hope that I can keep it going.

Truthfully, (my mind just keeps thinking of things to write about), the last 10 weeks with Steven have been crazy..and we've made it through two arrests, fights, friends pushing stress to the max, and even moving in together unintentionally...I think we can do this....seriously....

No comments: