Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Have you ever...

Have you ever stopped to evaluate the things that are really happening in your life?? In my failed attempt to sleep last night, I did a lot of thinking about the recession, my current situation, and what's to come.

This recession is honestly kicking my butt. The drivers aren't out as late because the orders are dwindling and therefore, I'm not at work for as many hours as I really need. Granted, my boss has given me the okay to come in two hours earlier three times a week, but I don't know that it'll really help too much. It'll essentially give me 28 hours a week instead of 22. I did get tenative word today that they're wanting someone to go around and doing audits on the product dates and they've put me on the list to do that.

My current situation...I'm working those 28 hours, striving to get my bills paid, but in all reality I can't pay most of them each month and its just adding up bigger and bigger... My biggest issue is that my small income is paying for two people. I know Steven means well, and is looking for jobs on a daily basis, but I'm feeling the crunch no matter what. I don't think he really sees how bad off we really are...maybe I should make a sheet to show him...and show myself...

What's to come in the future with these things going on?? I'd like to think that my tax return will certainly help. But I don't know how much I'll get back nor where I'll put that money. Should I pay off one card (or a portion)?? Should I put a little to each thing??? Should I use it as our spending money??? I don't even know...

Somewhere, there's answers...

No comments: