Monday, February 16, 2009

An interesting realization...

Well, while laying in bed, unable to sleep, last night. I thought for about an hour about all the things that I'd gotten myself into recently. The one that kept creeping in (mainly cause he was snoring next to me) is that Steven is living with me. Now, it's not a bad thing, by any means. But I worry because essentially what it means is that if we grow apart or things don't work, then the break-up would be that much harder.

Let me keep this straight though, I don't believe that he and I will break up anytime soon or ever. We certainly have far, far, far too much in common and we're always on the same page. He even knows to just let me be if I'm stressed out because I say things that I don't mean. Not to mention, the next step is us having the puppies together...that's essentially a "kids" step...

I don't know what was coming over me last night. I guess I'm just concerned about being "tied down" and having to deal with life as it comes over and over and over again when its never really where and what I want.

I still have the dreams to live in Oregon...to find my personal, artistic self again...to be calm, collected, and alone...but I suppose those things can all still happen but with him intertwined....

No comments: