Monday, February 9, 2009

Handcuff bracelets...

Well, chalk one more up for life kicking my butt!!!

I'm the proud, okay, not proud...I'm the disappointed owner of my very own DUI. Yep...D...U....I....

It's a simple story really...but I'm tired of talking about it. So I'm just going to roll with my feelings on this one.

I know that I'll never be good enough now. My mother already looks (always has) at me like I'm a disappointment. Not to mention her side of the family does as well. I'm a college drop-out, divorced, in debt up to my ears (more now), and now I have a DUI. Yep...I'm worthless! I'll never be my brother, that's for sure. And I think that's just what she wants.

So, needless to say, I'm feeling pretty awful right now. I mean, it is what it is...and I knew better, by far! But the situation was dumb and I got the blunt of it...

No comments: