Friday, February 27, 2009

Another day in paradise...

Another day in paradise...another song in the air...another contest down the drain!

Decided last minute to attend the karaoke finals last night that I'd qualified for. I won last months...really wasn't expecting to win this months...but in all reality, I really really -really- didn't want a fellow "karaoke-er" to win. She sings the same songs over and over and over and over and over..and....well, you get the point. It's never anything new and exciting from her! Well, she won....damn joke if you ask me!!! I just wish people would realize how ridiculous they are when they don't have anything new or when they are simply just disliked by so many others... We can give her the cold shoulder and she'll still come up and hug us or get in our faces...sorry, HELLO...we dont like you! Whatev..

Aside from that little rant, I don't know. I think I've got an eating disorder. Well, I think I've had it for a while...I really really -really- hate to eat because I feel like poo afterwards. And it's not like I'm eating things that I can't have...I'm just not fond of feeling full...but then again, I'm not fond of feeling hungry either. To be honest, I get a twinge of hunger...if I eat a bite of something then I'll be fine....but instead, I just eat a meal and then I feel like poo.... I literally have to force myself to eat sometimes...so does Steven. Dunno...I'm a jumbled mess today!

TGIF!

No comments: