Friday, October 8, 2010

Lazy...maybe...

Steven's first paycheck comes tonight. And he keeps saying how we might go to Centerra (mall) tomorrow or even maybe the mountains again! I don't care either way...I'm just looking forward to family time for the first time in over a month!!!

We had our extra occupant. Which, was no problem at all, but it got a little on the crowded side sometimes. I really missed just having my happy 3-some of me, Mr, and Bug!

I have photos to share...from our mountain trip last weekend. And a few others..but I'm kind of being lazy..and kind of avoiding making a mess in my office with cords and what not! We're doing some renovating...and heck, it's crazy enough without me trying to edit photos in the midst of it all! :)

So, probably next week folks!

Needless to say...I'm about to super jump myself into high gear! I'm 3 weeks away from my first goal of 185...and I'm 4lbs away!!! "Sure, you've got time Kendra!", you're all thinking! But I don't!!! Ha...I really want my goals to happen this time! REALLY REALLY REALLY!!!

1 comment:

Ruby said...

I believe in you!