Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Darn those boobies!

One of my main goals that I set for myself as as mommy is to breastfeed for Marlee's first year. Well, I'm not sure that's going to happen. Unless by some miracle my milk comes back to me!

It's dwindling...a lot. I don't know if it's from the Depo shot, from my eating, from my not having any pre-natal vitamins right now, or what....but I'm scared!

I really don't want it to all go away. I'll feel like I've failed Marlee.

Steven's right though...the other day he told me that I'm just comparing myself to his other kid's mother. She breastfed for FOREVER for Ryan and Trinity...I guess I don't want to let Steven down either...

Ugh...

Darn these stinkin' boobies! Why can't they just be producing enough for Marlee!? Oooohhhh well...

No comments: