Friday, October 15, 2010

Babies and football...

I finally posted my Transformation Photos. They're in a separate page on this blog...click up above to check out how "phat" I am! HA!

This weekend seems like it's super full of things to do!

Tonight, I'm hanging out at a friends...it'll be nice to be out of the house instead of just twidling my thumbs!

Tomorrow, I have a candle party with my mom in the morning...then I'm going to go dancing with some friends while Marlee spends some time with Jaime! :) (Thanks again Jaime!)

Sunday, we're going to head down to Aurora where Steven is going to play full-contact flag football...I'm a little anxious to see how these boys play! It'll be with with some fellas he hasn't seen in about 8 years and used to play semi-professional football with!

After that, on Sunday, we'll head to Parker to visit Shanna and Andy and see brand-new baby Joseph!!! I'm looking forward to introducing Marlee to all her cousins! I think it'll be fun!

Soooo...YEP!

Oh, and the whole posting photo thing...yeah, I keep forgetting my memory card...

PS...I suck at life! ha

No comments: