Friday, April 2, 2010

Forgive me...

So while I'm still OVERLY excited about my 365 days of photos... I'm having a hard time keeping on top of it. It's not for lack of material, or heart, or anything like that...it's because I've been feeling like straight shit...

I spent all last evening/night in bed because I hurt from head to toe. I'm not sure if it's a virus attacking me, or if I'm plagued by general pregnancy aches...but either way, I want them to stop!

Here I am again today, suffering... My back aches so badly that my stomach begins to hurt... At that point, I don't want to eat...but I force myself to for the sake of our little one. I really, honestly just want to crawl into a hole and sleep for the next 8 weeks. I can't keep going on like this...

So, maybe this weekend I'll find some energy and inspiration to step outside or even to the next room to photograph something and we'll have beautiful pictures posted once again!

No comments: