Thursday, April 22, 2010

Self-perscribed Bedrest!

Honestly, I don't think I've ever been so cranky as I am today!! I'm over it...completely, utterly over it!!!

I just want to go home from this entirely too uncomfortable work space and fall asleep in the bathtub like I did a few days ago then put myself on bedrest!

I avoided salts like the plague growing up because, one, my mom was dealing with high blood pressure, and two, we just didn't like it! Well, this continued into adulthood for me. I don't eat salt...I hate it...and I can taste it in EVERYTHING! It makes me swell like a fat kid on a binge...and I just drag...

Well, I can now drink a glass of water and I seem to swell! WORST-FEELING-EVER! I don't even recognize my feet and ankles..nor my hands anymore...I'm done!

39 days...

Please let her come early...

No comments: