Friday, March 26, 2010

Photo 1, weekends, cloudy days...

I didn't get the photo I was thinking of getting, but that's okay, it can be tomorrow's! This one is my "quote wall" here at work. I love reading quotes and get daily e-mails filled with them...so I've written down some of my favorites on sticky notes and put them right by my workspace! :)

I'm so glad it's the weekend...and even further more, Steven is working the whole stinkin' thing!!! It'll be very lonely at home...but I'm bound to get some reading, cleaning, and sleeping done! All very exciting things!

As much as I like cloudy, cool days...I'm kind of ready for the sun to just shine in true Colorado form! We're one of the sunniest states but yet we continue to get reminders that winter was a mere week ago! Please let Spring be in its full bloom soon! (no pun intended)

No comments: