Friday, March 12, 2010

Belly pics! Camera happy!

Yes, you guessed it, I've been playing with my camera nonstop since I got it!!! It's amazing! :)

Oh, and the whole situation involving the missing USB cord, they gave me a USB card reader for free! :) The cool thing about this card reader is that it's plugs into any computer via USB (obviously) and it'll read even my tiny card from my phone! SWEET! :)


Well, needless to say, I'm going to add in a few pictures now!


OH..ha, how could I forget...we also bought a Wii last night. Steven really wanted it and so we took care of both our investments for the year in one bang! No big deal...it'll be handy when we're spending hours around the house with the baby!


Our cutie Hercules





Watch out for that swing!!! It's a little dangerous when he's playing baseball on the Wii!


Yes, he's fishing with his "fishing hat" on...


Thought I'd do a little progression :)

And one of me being goofy in bed! Steven was testing out the camera...forgive the nasty, un-cased pillows! We've been lazy!

2 comments:

Apryl said...

You are so freakin cute! haha

Kendra said...

haha thanks! ;)