Thursday, March 25, 2010

365...

So I was on some forums through babycenter.com, reading a few questions left by mommy photographers...
One in particular, was asking about a photo from her 365 project. Curious, I clicked on her link and found out that she made a New Year's resolution to take one photo each day, edit it, and post it in a blog/gallery. I thought to myself...what a clever idea! Not to mention, that may help me develop my photography skills...hmm....

Sooo...I'm going to do it!

Rather than starting a whole NEW blog, I think I'll just incorporate it with this one.

With no real access to a computer on the weekends, except Sundays (sometimes)...Monday just might be an overload day with 3 photos instead of just one...I guess we'll see how it all happens!

But regardless, starting..hmm...I guess tomorrow...I'll post a photo a day for one full year!

MARCH 26, 2010....MARCH 26, 2011
Wow, you know how many things are going to change in that year?! I'm excited!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Funny that you mentioned photos. I was just looking at some photos of my little girl just a few months after she was born and I could not believe just how much she has changed since then. From a pudgy little baby to an active, pretty sleek, little girl. Sounds like a great project. :)