Friday, March 5, 2010

Blog awards..



Rules:



  1. Thank the person who nominated you

  2. Pass on to 15 others

  3. Contact bloggers to let them know

  4. State 7 things about yourself

Alrighty, THANKS a billion times over to Apryl who nominated me! :) I extend my love to her across the United States!!!


I'm not sure I have a lot of blogs that I read in order to pass this along, but I'll do my best! Actually, since I'm honestly on the lazy boat right now, I'm going to nominate everyone that regularly reads this blog! I enjoy the comments, the encouragement, everything that is given to me!

Now, umm...7 things about me:

  1. I'm buying myself a $600 camera very soon because I'm addicted to photography regardless of the fact that I grew up with professional cameras in my face belonging to my grandpa and uncle.
  2. I slept in a hookah bar one time. We all were hanging out and it lasted past closing hours...and we just decided to stay. At 7am, we got up and went to breakfast down the street...
  3. I have no idea how to parallel park...so I guess it's a good thing I don't live in a big city!
  4. I live in flip-flops and sandals year round. Granted this may not be a big deal for some, but I live in Colorado. And it snows. But you'll still find me flip-flops!
  5. I have no desire to go to Mexico. To me, it just seems like one of the most unlikely enjoyable places. It's either a tourist trap or a dirty mess! I'd rather spend my money visiting more quaint and photographic places...
  6. I have absolutely no idea how to blow my nose. I mean, I can't put a tissue up to it and blow...it's like my mind can't comprehend such an action. So, that means I'm an infamous "pick-n-flick" person! haha...don't worry, its usually into the garbage!
  7. One last thing...hmm...I have Chronic Urticaria (basically permanent hives). Luckily, with pregnancy its all in remission but afterwards, I'm afraid it'll come back full-force. It's my body having strange histamine reactions that no one really knows how to fix...it's only been known for about 10 years and so the treatment options are slim.

Okay...I think that'll do for now!

2 comments:

Apryl said...

Hey you never know, it may not come back! (hormones change everything...forever I'm afraid haha)

Kendra said...

I hope not...that itching will drive me crazy if it happens again!