Monday, July 20, 2009

Long, busy weekend...

This last weekend was exhauting. I can't say it wasn't fun though!!! :)

Friday, Steven had a "party" at one of our favorite bars and we enjoyed a karaoke competition. I took 2nd place and Steven took 3rd. YAY!

Saturday, we relaxed. Did some sleeping...watching movies...and making sandwiches for Sunday.

Sunday, we enjoyed a long long long day at Elitch Gardens in Denver. Rollercoasters, water park, spinning in circles, laughing in the sun...all for Steven's birthday! It was great fun!

Now today....I'm exhausted...super duper tired...and I slept for 13 hours last night!!! Ugh, I can't wait until Wednesday when I have a day off...

That being said, my job sucks...uber sucks...its super easy and boring...but they've screwed me out of hours..and I have no health insurance and I need it -badly-!! Soooo...I think I'll apply to a few places and see what I can get...

No comments: