Friday, July 17, 2009

Eye can see you....

I've been indulging in a little more play with my daily make up routine. The more beauty blogs I read the more inspired I am!! THANKS GIRLS! So, my newest item to dust off the shelf was a shimmer cube set from The Body Shop.




It's a great versitle set. I can use the colors in different ways to create a day or night look. Generally, if I'm in a hurry, I just sweep on the pink over my entire lid and add the silver to my brow and inner corner for highlight...then I'm on my way with a little eyeliner and mascara.

If I'm looking for an evening look I try to add the bronze in the crease and out to the edges of my lid...and then some on the bottom lid as well. Plus, I'll use the purple as a more smokey looking liner...then basic liner and mascara after that. I know, it's not too exciting...but it works! :) Makes my blue eyes pop!

I also have to admit, while I'm at it, that I love this stuff:



I feel so girly and clean when I have it on my skin! :) Great summer scent too! YAY!

No comments: