Thursday, February 14, 2008

Social Sabbatical Days 4, 5, and 6....

Well....Hmm.....
I'm not sure where to start. I've done nothing really... On Tuesday, I kind of broke the sabbatical and went to the bar with Miles to hang out with Sarah and Steven. We had a good time. Then last night, Wednesday, Miles came down again but we ended up taking a little road trip to Laramie and back and then he went home because it was beginning to snow. So, I guess these past few days have been more of a selective sabbatical than anything.

In other news, I've been suffering from a horrid rash. It comes and goes like the wind but it's super bad when its here! :( I break out in red spots and then they grow into large bumps on my skin...and then they go back down to red spots that have stayed for days. My mom told me this morning that when I was younger she always knew when I was going to get sick because I would break out in a rash. So, that's the current diagnosis: viral rash. I just hope that it continues to get better instead of worse at this point. Last night, it was all over my entire back and shoulders and then it was on my sides and a little on my face. Today, my back is super itchy and I have a few little spots on my arms, legs, and sides. *sigh*

Okay, going back to the selective sabbatical and hanging out with Miles. He comes down to get away from his life up in Laramie. The funny thing is, and I don't think he knows this, but it helps me to have him around because we always laugh and pick on one another. I really do like having him around and at this point, I can't wait to move up to Laramie so then we can hang out a lot more! And I can be there for him more immediately. I just hope that even though I'm there he won't want to always just leave. We'll see...that's a whole 11 months away!

I want to just sleep right now....

No comments: