Monday, February 11, 2008

Social Sabbatical Day 3...

There's a couple people that I haven't avoided talking with. One being Jason...the other being Miles. I've even stopped talking to Lori a whole lot...

Jason is a friend that is strictly online and on the phone. He's gone through a divorce, has two kids, and seems to know exactly what I'm going through. We tend to call one another when we need advice in situations because we're pretty much on the same wave-length.

Miles...I don't want to avoid him...and in fact I'm glad I haven't. He texted me last night at about 3am. I was asleep but woke up and called him immediately. He needed some place to go to get away for the night and well, he's always welcome to come see me. So, needless to say, I was up until 5am waiting for him and it was very nice seeing him as well. We went to bed...then when I woke up around 10:45 I made him wake up and talk to me for a little bit. We talked a small bit about us and whats all going on...but it was more me reassuring him that I'd be there for him and I think he realizes that now that I've made it clear face to face.

Well, all in all, today has been a Monday. I'm currently at work and have no real motivation to work quickly. Actually, I haven't the need. I'm going to end up waiting for the cleaning guy tonight....so I've got time.

This morning gave a possible positive change in my life!!! I got a call from Kohl's asking if I was still interested in the position I'd applied for and I have an interview at 11am tomorrow morning! :) I'm hoping it all pans out and works because I need the second job badly at this point!

So...tonight is going to be relax...that's it.

Thinking about it all now, I think I'm going to try and be in bed at 10:30 every night. I plan to wake up at 5am and text Jaime so she can get up and workout before getting ready for work...and then I'll probably get up at 6am to do the same! I hope it all works out...I'll feel much better about myself!

No comments: