Sunday, February 10, 2008

Social Sabbatical Day 2...

Well, Day 1 ended up a lot different than I thought it would. I did go see a couple movies by myself. I saw Atonement and 27 Dresses. Both were very good!

After the movies, I stopped into Barnes & Noble but I wasn't there longer than about 10 minutes. I just couldn't even focus. I went to my car and immediately started to cry. I'm not sure why...but it's like everything was just a billion times too overwhelming!

At that point, I just started to drive. I got on the frontage road alongside I-25 and drove south. I ended up talking with a friend that lived down in Denver and eventually ended up in Denver hanging out with him and his friends...this is where it turned...I chilled at a bar with them...then went home with my new friend! (This was the first time I'd met him offline). Well, all in all, I ended up staying the night with him...

Day 2 now...I came home from his place around 3pm. I showered..then went to the shop to work on cars with my dad. We found out that the mustang is really really really screwed up and we can't fix it as is. We need to find a new one! :( Then we brought the explorer in and worked on its door issues.

I have yet to cry today...and I really don't feel like I'm missing a whole lot. There's one person that I wish would reply to my texts telling him that I love him..but I'm not sure he's going to because I messed that up horribly the last time I talked to him....I just don't know.

I wish I could just get away from my life right now....I need to just be alone....rely simply on myself...but it's not going to happen..it's not possible. :( I just hope my time away from everyone turns out being beneficial!

No comments: