Friday, February 8, 2008

Not sure how I am suppose to take life right now....

It's kind of funny when you do your best to find yourself and you end up getting S*** on!!! Who does that?!

Well, turns out...I was just being me...dropped the "f bomb" and got shafted for it. Sorry, I have horrible language...I am who I am!!! The sad part is, I thought this person was more accepting than that. I thought he really really really did like me for ME...but I guess not. And when I said to him, "Thanks for being like every other guy...", he told me, "You treat me like I am so I didn't want to disappoint.."! GROW THE F***UP!!!! I know he's worth more than that..and he knows he is too...maybe that's the problem...

Anyway...my day did start out good before that. I'm having a good hair day...I think I look cute...and I found hot pink nail polish and painted my nails!!! But then this shit happened...

Another funny thing...while dealing with that s*** today...I was trying to deal with my own issues as well as a very good friend of mine deciding he wants to give up on life. I've been trying my best to be there for him and help him through those times...but it's just biting me in the ass too! But anyhow, last I checked, someone wanting to die and my own issues take more importance than immaturity!!! Therefore, whatever...he can just fall out of my life if he's going to be that (guy from before). I'm really fine with that...I'm just pissed that there's no valid reason for the way he's acted today!!!

I think I'm going to write his number on a sticky note...put it in my wallet...but delete his number out of my phone...He did tell me twice to lose his number...

Oi...aside from all that, Lori and I are going out for sushi tonight! I'm excited because I've never had it!!! But I'm not looking forward to be grumpy...I think I just really need a beer right now...

SOMEONE GET ME A COLD ONE!!! GUINNESS PREFERABLY!!!

No comments: