Thursday, February 7, 2008

Healthy ideas....healthy habits....hmmm????

Seems odd that we base a lot of our lives off of what we eat and how we eat and what we do after we eat and before bed and when we wake up and yada-yada-yada...

Well, I see the point in all those things...but wouldn't it just be easier to go back to the basics??? Back to the whole grains, fresh fruits and veggies, free-range what not....

Then we wouldn't be worrying so much about the newest pesticide that we're ingesting...or the amount of this inorganic substance we're exposed to...blah blah blah (those interjections seem to be a theme this post).

I'm about to give up on food...haha. Okay, not really..but I'm tired of all the hype!!! I just want to eat what I eat and not worry about getting fat!!!! I'd love to be able to go and work out...but hey! They charge up the ball sack for that shiznit!!! That's not cool either! I'm not going to pay $35 a month just for me when my parents have a couple membership that costs them $50 and my dad doesn't even go!!! Eff that..I'm stealing his entry card and going by myself after hours!!! I just decided!!!!

Also, I've tried the whole eating 6 times a day thing..and that never quite worked for me. I just ended up hungry allllllllllll damn day!!! So now, I try to wake up at a decent time...eat something for breakfast...and then I'm usually grabbing a sandwich on my way out the door to work...dinner isn't until like 7 hours after that!!! How in the hell does one keep their metabolism going when they don't have a normal 9-5 job?! The things people want us to do just aren't quite as possible as their little desk-job minds think they are!!!!

Alright, I think I've done plenty of ranting....

No comments: