Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Who says 6 months isn't exciting?!

So, 6 months in many various portions of life isn't terribly exciting..granted there are a few things like maybe now you have insurance from work...or some vacation days to take...or it means that you're not totally driven nuts by the person you claim to be exclusively dating... But aside from all those things, there really isn't much that 6 months can bring ya!

However, I'm in pure bliss knowing that I'm 6 months pregnant...haha. Call me crazy if you will, but for once I'm doing good with this whole thing and looking at the next 16 weeks with anticipation and A LOT of planning...

I really don't know what I should have ready by now but I can tell you that there's absolutely no sign other than my growing belly and an ultrasound picture on the refridgerator that hints we'll have a baby in the house soon!

In the bedroom, which is now the walk-in closet because we decided that moving the bed to the living room was a much more logical solution to the overflowing closets than actually getting rid of some clothes, we have a few things tucked away. Sitting next to Steven's dresser is 4 onesies and one outfit. On top of the dresser is a baby blanket, diaper bag, and the heart monitor...whoop-dee-do!!! My mom has the pack n play at her house (which will be our crib/changing table/bassinet) and we have nothing more...

I feel like we still have time..but I really don't know if it'll sneak up on us and I'll be freaking out during the last month! AHHH...Okay, I'm not really freaking out right now...just worrying myself a bit too much! Ha, figures...

No comments: