Monday, August 24, 2009

What I currently use...

Shampoo - Garnier Fructis for Long hair

Conditioner - Garnier Fructis for Long hair

Styling products - various mousse/hairspray from Herbal Essences

Shower gel - Suave sweetpea

Body moisturiser - it varies...I have all kinds of lotions

Deodorant - Suave

Fake tan - Don't tan

Cleanser - Just normal soap..

Toner - none

Exfoliator - Mary Kay if I use it

Primer - None

Foundation brush - Just a cheap one I had lying around

Concealer - Mary Kay

Powder - none

Blusher - Mary Kay Sunny Spice or L'Oreal the lightest one

Bronzer - none

Highlighter - none

Eyeshadows - Mary Kay or Body Shop

Eyeliner - some cheap kind from Walgreens cause I ran out of Cover Girl

Curler - none

Mascara - Victoria's Secret

Lipstick - None

Lipgloss - Victoria's Secret

Nail colour - none right now...

No comments: