Monday, August 24, 2009

Photoshoot...

Well, the photoshoot went pretty good. I can definitely see that I need to improve my body tenfold!!! I guess I see myself as thinner than I really am...*shruggs* dunno...but it was a super nice day and great to be out and about.

I learned one thing from this, I'm certainly not one to take the glamor/fashion shots...unless they're of a darker, more serious state. I just don't feel as comfortable constantly smiling and what not. I'd rather send a message through my photographs...if that makes sense...

The photographer has sent me a few pics as "teasers" until he can send me the whole CD of finished product. So, here's some for your viewing pleasure!!! **Other note...I really am just not digging my curly hair..but he loved it..so whatever**







Let me know what y'all think! :)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

These are beautiful!

I've been away from the blogverse for a while but now I'm getting to see so many awesome posts of yours