Tuesday, August 25, 2009

One of those days...

Well, it's certainly one of those days...I'm super stressed out...emotional...and just a general wreck!!!

My grandma stopped me before work and was like "did you forget about me this month??" I pay her rent for my house and my last two checks were short so I didn't have the money at all to pay her. Sooo, I'm a month behind and well aware of it but now I feel like complete shit for it.

I need either a new job or a second job...I can't survive working only 20-25 hours a week and barely having the money to cover my bills. I just don't know what to do...Steven is supposed to be getting paid for this football coaching thing but I have a feeling that'll all just be put to the wayside until the end of the season...where it absolutely won't help one bit.

I'm to the point where I'm going to just sell everything I own and start over!!! Sound like a good plan!?

No comments: