Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I think....

I think someday I'll be a cute, put-together mom...

I won't look like previous blog photo with my make-up all smudgy and gross from a day without care. And my hair all pushed aside because I just don't care about that either...

I'll be cute in scarfs and outfits like my Polyvore feed shows!

But I guess I have to start remembering to take care of myself first...

In the midst of that, I've gathered up all my inner strength I can muster and began cooking good for me foods!

Things like baked chicken breasts with a dash of black pepper. Mounds of veggies (which were never really a problem). Baked tilapia filets to feast on in a multitude of ways.

*sigh*

If only these things worked over night.

Sadly, I'm beaten down by the way I've let myself go over the last six months. Why in the world would I ever allow myself to not be a cute, put-together mom!? Especially, since I'm single!?

Ay-yi-yi...

It's okay. These things happen, right? (Please say I'm right, I don't have anything else to go on)

So, at 26 years old, I think I'll figure out finally who I am supposed to be! I hope!

Anyone else go through this??? I hope I'm not alone! I hope one day that Marlee can peer at me and wonder in complete awe at how in the world I managed a full time job, school, raising her, and losing weight...cause, well, that's what I'm facing!

No comments: