Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday at last...

Knowing that my working world is slowly coming to an end, has made these weeks go by incredibly slow! I want nothing more than to just be done with this chapter and moved on to the next.

Ah, time, you're a torturous maiden!

Funny thought...I kind of want an iPhone simply for the Instagram app...yeah, I just want to have a bunch of fun pics to post... Like when Marlee is sporting a delicious Greek Yogurt moustache instead of milk. She's a cool-kid like that! (May just e-mail that photo to the blog...yeah, that's the long way to do it!)

I'm lately counting on having 3 weeks between jobs and I'm compiling a list already what I want to do with those 3 weeks...

Here's what I've got going so far:


  1. Clean out house. Like, legitimately clean out the cupboards and donate anything I haven't used in the last 6 months!

  2. READ...read the massive amount of books I have adding up on my Kindle Fire.

  3. Workout. Like a mad-woman...maybe I can lose a little weight next month...

I don't think they're impossible feats for 3 weeks...but we'll see how truly motivated I get once the time hits!

No comments: