Monday, March 5, 2012

One week left...

Well, folks! I have one week left before the chapter of my Coca-Cola life is done and over with.

I've enjoyed the last 5 years growing and learning new things about myself, the people I work with, and the business itself! Valuable lessons were learned...

I went from a naive 21 years old to a mommy at 26 years. I learned so much about myself in that span (as most people really do).

Going through break-ups/divorce and bearing a child with these people has brought them closer to my heart.

I hope that we'll always be friends...

Nah, family...
My Coca-Cola family!

------------
The next chapter is bringing be fun in learning new programs and how to work in a bigger environment. I'm looking forward to that personal growth. I'm hoping that it'll prove wonderful!

I'm also looking at school still being in the picture and quite honestly, that scares the be-jezzzzeeeeeeeesus out of me! I love me some school, but I'm painfully shy anymore. Being a non-traditional student makes me just want to do everything ONLINE...but really, Kendra, get it together....people are nice!

----------

Ack...in case it wasn't obvious, I'm sitting in a Starbucks waiting to go see a movie on a wonderful day off. I'm happy to enjoy the premature Spring weather we're having and the down time without worrying what Marlee could possibly be getting into!

Ok....I guess I'll quit overusing the free wifi...

No comments: