Thursday, December 16, 2010

Worry, Snow, and DADA!

Is there a point where us, as women, stop being insecure and crazy about stupid little things?!



I think it's in my nature to worry over who is looking in my direction, what they're thinking, and whether or not my boyfriend is noticing!



I don't want to be the girl that people see and think to themselves, "What does he see in her!?" Steven told me that I'm ridiculous to think this way...



I probably am...



~~~~~~~~~~



With the promise of some snow yesterday, I was excited that we might get a little moisture, my bloody noses would stop, and it would feel like December in Colorado. But they lied. It barely spit on us and it seems to be back to our sunny Fall weather instead of nearly Christmas-time weather!



I really don't know how to deal with this...



I feel like I don't live in Colorado currently...



UGH!



~~~~~~~~~~



Marlee very clearly says DADA now! It's cute! I love listening to her talk. And now I'm attempting to teach her MAMA...that way she can eventually associate them with the right people and we can mark it in the book!



Or should I mark it in the book that her first word is DADA..she doesn't know what it means...I don't know how this stuff works!

No comments: