Monday, December 13, 2010

I hate days like this...

Do you ever have those days where you doubt every last thing about yourself?!

I'm living in one right now...

I think I've cried about 10 times now wishing I was something more beautiful than I am!

It's silly, really! There's no point in making this stress for myself...for my relationship! I constantly compare myself to the girls in Steven's everyday life. I don't want to. But I do.

Steven has spent the last 2 years building up my self esteem. He's done a wonderful job! I've grown within myself as well as started taking care of myself outwardly. It's nice.

I admire the trials and tribulations that Steven has endured. I've put him through so much crap while I swam in a pool of self-loathing...

It's ridiculous...seriously...

No comments: