Friday, December 31, 2010

30 Day of Truth: Day 2


Simply stated, I love that I love to learn. I love my curiostiy. I love my yearning to find something new and interesting every single day! Like just now, I watched a kettlebell infommercial because I didn't really know how you worked out with them. Or every day I look up the calories to things I don't know so that I can be better educated on my journey. I love that I want to be a perpetual student (even though funds don't allow for that and I'm not actually in school at the moment). I wish I could earn one degree and just keep going...degree after degree after degree! I have friends who think I'm ridiculous because I'll rattle off random facts...I guess I know a little about a lot these days..because I love to learn. I love that I love to learn.

No comments: