Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Workout DVD Junkie!

I'm addicted! I see new ads for home workout DVD's every single day and I have to watch their little infomercial videos!! I'm so intrigued by it all!!!

So, I'm making a list of the ones that I really want:

P90X Who doesn't absolutely want this one?! I mean, look at the results!!!
ChaLEAN Extreme It's like the "girly" version of P90X from what I get...
Insanity Do you see a trend?! This one, I already love Shaun T. from Hip Hop Abs :)
Bob Harper Inside Out Method Who wouldn't love to watch Bob workout and burn some calories yourself!?

Of course I'll probably find more tomorrow when I'm surfing the 'net! But that's a pretty good list thus far.

I understand that everything always promises the BEST results...but it's really your diet as well as just staying active. So, don't freak out thinking that I'm just looking for a quick fix. I'm not. (Even though it would be nice!)

For now, I have sitting at home, collecting dust, these fabulous DVD's:
Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred
ENVY Girls
Hip Hop Abs
Tae Bo (on VHS)
10 Minute Solution: Kickbox Bootcamp
10 Minute Solution: Fat Blasting Dance Mix
Jillian Michael's Yoga Meltdown

I think that might be it....there's probably more! haha If you have any questions about those that I do have, let me know! :)

No comments: