Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving recap...

The day started out just as all days do. Sleeping until the very last second that I can when Marlee starts to really get mad in her bed! Then I gather her up and do the usual boob, diaper, play...


I switched on the t.v. after my shower just in time to see Jessica Simpson sing, nah lip-sync, her song (they all do, don't get offended) in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. I did more getting ready and came back to the t.v. as good ole Santa Claus appeared! OFFICIAL START TO THE CHRISTMAS SEASON!


Once we were all showered and ready to go, me in my jeans and sweater, Steven in his jeans and t-shirt (surprise surprise), and Miss Marlee in her pink leggings and brown dress with pink polka dots (it's a 9month size...she's almost 6 months..), we headed to my mom's!


At my mom's we enjoy the usual food suspects. Nothing fancy.


Marlee was the highlight of the dinner table though. She tasted some Mashed Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, and Orange Jello! This girl was a drooling machine! Not to mention, after she confiscated my spoon from me, she was a hammering machine! Loud...as...ever! Loved it!


I must also put that that girl LOVED sweet potatoes!


The rest of the day was spent napping and watching Marlee be her crazy self!


I love Thanksgiving naps...


Well, I'll leave you with Marlee being silly via a photo from Papa (Paul Moloney), Marlee's great-grandpa!


No comments: