Friday, September 10, 2010

Photos...thoughts...hell, lets just say "Stream of Consciousness"



Soooo I’ve decided that I really want to do some more photography, for other people…not just be paparazzi for my daughter! I think I need to start with some portrait work…now who is willing to give me their time?!





~~~~~






Here, finally, are photos from Marlee and my trip last weekend!








The rattle was a new thing and she loved having it during the car ride.




These "wind farms" grace the landscape across Wyoming.










Marlee's new faces...




A VERY proud great-papa!




Marlee's great-great-grandma Dorothy and Great-Papa




Still working on that tummy thing!




At great-grandma's house we all just sit around and chat...




Nom-nom-nom...
















Look at those chubby little legs!




One of the most beautiful rosaries I've ever seen. Hangs on Great-grandma's wall and is hand-made.




Cuddling up with Grandma Regina so we can go on our walk.





The shadows of me, my mom, and my grandma as we took a walk one evening.




~~~~~




I'm hoping this weekend we'll head on over to our local Maurice's because I desparately need a new pair of black pants. Plus, I'd be delighted to find a few "staple" pieces that aren't falling apart like all my others! We shall see!!!




~~~~~




Ugh, I guess I'll bring up this one too, while I'm at it!




I'm going to get my weight loss jumpstarted...ESPECIALLY after seeing a few pictures of myself from last weekend and today!!! EW....sooooo....I'm going to be brave and post a couple here...
Soooo...I'm ready to get rid of this "look"!!!! (The 2nd pic is after just waking up...hence the mess of a face and hair!)

No comments: