Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hi..I'm here...

Well, had a very long weekend traveling to and from Idaho with Marlee and my mom. 10 hours one way...with a 3 month old...not exactly fun!

Marlee had a pretty rough time on the way out there. She did not like being in the carseat for so long! On the way home, she slept pretty much the whole way and I was able to enjoy the scenery!

I'll be sure to post some pictures of the trip soon!

Today, check in...hmmm...I guess I haven't really been trying at all. Life has been a little on the crazy side and we're still trying to figure out a routine!

What I really want to write about today is how I'm feeling right now. It's probably completely selfish and utterly unfair, but for some reason it's weighing pretty heavy on me right now.

So, we were gone for pretty much 4 days, right? I was constantly getting texts about how much Steven missed Marlee. Well, of course he's going to! She's usually with him all day long! Not a big deal...except he never really said that he missed me much...

And then, once we arrived home, he was cooking dinner and when he broke away from that he immediately went for Marlee. No big deal again...he missed her! Well, they did their little "daddy time" thing and whatever. But soon after, he went right back to cooking...like I wasn't even missed...

I actually had to prompt him for a kiss hello...

I guess I'm just feeling like I'm 2nd best to Marlee. Which, I am...okay, understood! But I don't want to be just plain forgotten like that...

I shouldn't have to prompt it...

Makes me sad...

No comments: