Monday, November 23, 2009

Yada yada yada...

So, Sorry...I know..everything has been far too deep for people to really relate to in the past few posts...so, lets get quirky Kendra back out for once!!! :)

How about a few IN's and OUT's...haven't done that in a while!

IN'S
  • Mom bought me a Graco Pack N Play for baby!! It's a bassinet, playpen, and changing station all in one!
  • Steven shaved his head again! He's bald as all bald can be like when I met him! It's one of those...crazy, sexy things...haha, not that I didn't like him with hair! I'll have to post some pics in the next couple days so y'all can see the difference! (Maybe vote on which is better!)
  • I'm eating a delicious fudge brownie!!! YUMMY!
  • I'm 13 weeks pregnant today...means one..more...stinkin...week...and I'll be out of the first trimester officially!!! So, super excited about this...you have no idea! haha
  • We're going to Denver this friday to hang out with a bunch of Steven's family! I haven't seen them since January and I had so much fun last time we were all together!

Ok, I think that'll do for some IN's....now..

OUT'S

  • The stinkin' acid reflux I'm having ALLLLL day today!
  • My sciatic nerve ALREADY acting up! Makes my right hip hurt soooo bad!
  • Still being poor...but hey, what'cha gonna do!?
  • The wind blowing today like crazy...I love the cool weather...the snow...but I hate, hate, HATE the wind!

Alrighty, I'm soooo glad my IN's outweight my OUT's...haha..that's nice! :)

Wanna know something I super, duper excited about?!?!!??! THANKSGIVING....Are you kidding me..any reason to get together with family and eat massive amounts of mashed potatoes and stuffing gets an A+ in my book!!! OMG...I'm salavating just thinking about it...haha

On that note, here's a blog I read today that is a MUST READ...I'm not kidding you...if you've ever felt like your body just ticks you off...then please please please read it! THANKS!

Body Love by Ex Hot Girl

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Thank you so much for the shout out. I'm really glad you enjoyed the body love post! :) <3

~Jenn (Ex Hot Girl)