Thursday, May 20, 2010

Time..you needn't stand still...

Generally people want time to slow down and stand still for a moment. And I'll probably be one of those re-thinking my current motives...but as of right now, I want time to pass as quickly as possible!

I'm not quite sure I'm totally ready for the birth to actually get here yet...but rather just Monday!

Today's doctors appointment brought smiles to my face.

First off, we were able to strap into the monitor and listen to my baby's heartbeat for a solid 15 minutes...and then we were given the news that we'll be having an ultrasound on Monday afternoon!!! **Insert super excited face**

We haven't had the chance to "see" our little bug for 19 weeks now! I'm really just wanting to know for sure that it is our little Marlee-bug and not our tough little Keque! Certainty is what I'm striving for...

Once that's figured out, I can super-nest and then be more than mentally prepared for all this. Ask anyone around me, I'm fearing the gender more than anything at all! I'm not even fearing the pain or the timing...nothing...just whether or not it's a girl!!!

So, Time...please let Monday get here quickly! The anticipation is going to kill me...

(along with the exhaustion and general feeling of ick...I now completely understand why women start their maternity leave before the baby is here)